OpenPilot for AP1 Model S
- Tesla Model S with AutoPilot 1 (2015-2016)
- $1499 USD Comma three devkit or a used Comma two devkit. Note: Support for Comma two/EON Gold ended April 2022. Newer features on the branch do not work on Comma two devices. I will maintain a version of the software for these devices.
- Tinkla OBD-C Adapter for Tesla Model S with AP1 made to be completely plug and play.
- Tesla Unity branch of the OpenPilot software.
Note: If your AutoPilot features are disabled by Tesla, OpenPilot can not fully control your car longitudinally (acceleration and braking). The Tesla Unity software does have a toggle for "Autopilot Disabled" that you will need to turn on. You will have Lane Keep Assist capabilities as well as limitted Adaptive Cruise Control (only above 18mph and only using regenrative braking).
- Coming soon: In June/July 2023 I should have an additional device that will allow you to take full advantage of your car's acceleration and braking capabilities via the Tesla Unity branch. This device is in addition (not a replacement) of the AP1 harness you already have.